CALENDAR – Find the key appointments for the coming week, to follow on our website and our application.
MONDAY 12TH DECEMBER
• Christine Lagarde in front of the justice. The director-general of the IMF is heard by the Court of justice of the Republic within the framework of the case Tapie. She was accused of having, by its “negligence”, allowed a colossal diversion of public money for the benefit of Bernard Tapie when she was the minister of the Economy. Christine Lagarde could face up to a year in prison and 15,000 euros fine.
” Case Tapie: Christine Lagarde, the face of its judges
” what is the Court of justice of the Republic?
• Luxleaks: trial to appeal. Other maturity significant judicial on Monday, the three protagonists in the scandal LuxLeaks on the practices of tax optimization of multinational corporations are considered until 21 December in Luxembourg. In the first instance, Antoine Deltour and Raphael Halet, former employees of a firm of audit, had been sentenced to 12 and 9 month suspended prison sentence, while the journalist Edouard Perrin had been acquitted. In the wake of this case, members of the French parliament have adopted a framework to protect whistleblowers.
• members of the French parliament in Aleppo. A delegation composed of members of the French parliament Cécile Duflot (ecologist), Hervé Mariton (LR) and Patrick Menucci (PS) went in the second syrian city affected by fighting between pro-government forces and rebels in order to obtain humanitarian assistance.
” Three members of the French parliament on Monday in Syria
• And the Ballon d’or 2016 is attributed to…. Who will succeed the likes of Lionel Messi, crowned for the fifth time in 2015? If the Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo is the favourite, four French citizens are also among the 30 appointed: Antoine Griezmann, Dimitri Payet, Hugo Lloris and Paul Pogba. Football fans also follow with attention a other due this Monday: the draw of the knockout stages of the champions League.
” 5 things to remember about the 30 named to the Golden Ball
TUESDAY 13TH DECEMBER
• Cazeneuve request to the trust at the Meeting. Less than a week after his appointment to the prime minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, folds to a tradition of the Fifth Republic: the general policy statement in Parliament, followed by a confidence vote, which should not book a surprise at the end of the quinquennium.
WEDNESDAY 14TH DECEMBER
• Two brothers Adama Traoré in front of the justice. Bagui and Yssoufou Traoré brought to trial for violence and outrages against the forces of law and order in the margin of the city council of Beaumont-sur-Oise, france in mid-November. Tensions remain bright since the death of their brother Adama Traoré during a arrest on July 19.
• a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… – Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, first episode derived from the saga cult, released in France and in several countries, before the United States Friday. The film, directed by Gareth Edwards, whose action takes place between the first two trilogies produced by George Lucas, is highly anticipated: the trailers have unveiled stunning landscapes, action scenes breathtaking and the return of the iconic characters of the saga, including Darth Vader.
” Star Wars: And if Rogue One was better than Awakening of the Force?
” Star Wars: discover the secret history of the heroes of Rogue One
” Star Wars: the legacy of George Lucas in Rogue One
THURSDAY, 15 DECEMBER
• Primary-to-left: how much will they be? December 15, is the deadline for submission of nominations to the primary of the left 22 and 29 January. After the rejection of Larrouturou, Nadot and Faudot, and the removal of Marie-Noëlle Lienemann this weekend, we looked in particular at the starting line of Manuel Valls, Arnaud Montebourg, Benoît Hamon, Vincent Peillon (PS), François de Rugy (green Party) and Jean-Luc Bennahmias (Union of democrats and ecologists). Uncertainty still hangs on the candidatures of Gérard Filoche (PS) and Sylvia Pinel (radical Party of the left).
” Who are the candidates in the primary to left?
” What you should know about the primary-to-left
” All the news from the primary to the left
• Lascaux to explore it in its entirety. “Lascaux IV” will open its doors Thursday: this new fac-simile of the cave has benefited from technologies to reproduce for the first time all of the rock paintings and engravings, as opposed to 90% previously. Inaugurated Saturday by François Hollande, the new replica, which will cost 66 million euros, will attract 400,000 visitors per year.
” The replica of the Lascaux cave will open on December 15,
• Day of action at Air France. “Not to split!”: it is the watchword of the day of action which calls for a broad inter-union of Air France. At this stage, the directorate has just announced a study on a project of a subsidiary is the maintenance, but the staff immediately expressed concern.
FRIDAY, 16 DECEMBER
• Blackmail the sex-tape: Benzema set. The star Karim Benzema will know whether the investigation on the attempted extortion in sex-tape against Mathieu Valbuena, in which he is indicted, is cancelled, as it asks for it. The court of appeal of Versailles will also say if she decides to review the former international Djibril Cissé, as claimed by the prosecutor-general’s office.
” Sextape: Benzema set December 16,, in review requested for Cissé
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17TH
• Which will be the most beautiful? After Camille Cerf and Iris Mittenaere, who will inherit the title of Miss France in 2017? Thirty beauty queens regional will compete for the crown at the Arena of Montpellier and the favours of a jury chaired by Arielle Dombasle. The evening, which will be broadcast on TF1, is placed this year under the sign of Christmas.
” Find all the news of the Miss France with TVMag
” Miss France 2017: official photos of the 30 women candidates
” Miss France 2017: photos of contestants in swimsuit