Tuesday, December 20, 2016

LIVE – Attack in Berlin : the profile of the suspect is emerging – The Figaro

The Interior minister, Bruno Le Roux, has held this morning a speech reassuring on the safety in France. “The prime minister had, in November of last year, given all the préfets a circular, asking for a hardening of all the events that take place over the month of December, he recalled. The day after taking up my duties at the ministry of the Interior, I sent a circular to all prefects on the security of places of worship. I asked yesterday to the prefects to make me go back to the elements that could require a strengthening of security and, possibly, means that it was necessary to have.”

speaking to the French, the minister has asserted “that their protection is assured, and I ask them have fun, and get out. I ask them also to be cautious, [ ... ], I think, in particular, the issue of road safety. I demand the vigilance of everyone, I request that there is no climate of fear”.


Bruno Le Roux, who had already visited the Christmas market of Paris, was expected Tuesday in the late morning at the Christmas market in Strasbourg.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment