UBISOFT, the largest INCREASE in THE SBF 120 CLOSING
Paris (Reuters) – The values of the day Friday at the Paris Bourse, where the CAC 40 ended down 0.52% to 4.504,35 points. The export sectors are supported by the rise in the dollar, to its highest level since 2003. On the contrary, values of mining and energy-related weigh on the index.
On the week, the flagship index of the Paris has taken have been 0.34%.
* VIVENDI accuses the largest decrease in the CAC 40 (-3,93% 18,355 euros), while HAVAS has grappillé 1.79% to 7,46 euros. A merger between Vivendi and Havas could be meaningful, but no formal discussion is currently in progress, said Friday in an interview with Reuters Yannick Bolloré, CEO of the group advertising.
* The SODEXO share, the more strong growth of the CAC (+2,97% to 100,6 euro) has benefited from the redemption account after having lost ground the day before, after the forecasts and the results judged disappointing.
* The AUTOMOBILE SECTOR has increased from 0.24% supported by the rise in the greenback. VALEO has signed the second largest increase in the CAC with a gain of 1.98% 51,43 € and PEUGEOT has advanced 0.43% to 13,975 euros.
The automotive supplier PLASTIC OMNIUM has reported an increase of 0.48% 28,39 euros after it announced a project to divest its activity of heavy trucks to the German group Mutares to focus on light-duty vehicles.
* LAFARGEHOLCIM (-1,72% 50,29€), folds sharply after it lowered its profit target in the medium term during a presentation to investors.
* the values of The SERVICES TO GOVERNMENTS and OIL were among the largest declines in sectoral with the folds in the respective -1,22% and -0,98%.
Among the UTILITIES, ENGIE has yielded 2.22 percent to 11,255 euro, and VEOLIA 1.74 percent to 16.4 euros.
CGG recorded the biggest downward spiral in the SBF 120, with a decline by 7.02% to 13.12 per euro. TOTAL lost 1,28% 43,12 euros and TECHNIP of 0.46% to 65.3 euros.
* PUBLICIS declined by 1.53% to 60,47€. Maurice Lévy, the CEO of the group, said to expect a Q4 quite uncertain at the conference Morgan Stanley TMT in Barcelona.
* UBISOFT recorded the largest increase in the SBF 120 (+4,07% to 33 euros), after it announced that the multiplayer mode of the game Watch Dogs 2 off the time of a bug, is expected to arrive this weekend. “The absence of the multiplayer seamless had been a small disappointment. Fortunately, Ubisoft has been reactive. This feature can be significant on the dynamics of sales,” says Richard-Maxime Beaudoux at Bryan Garnier.
* GENFIT has recorded a gain of 2.68% to 19,185€. In a note the analyst Portzamparc makes a parallel between Genfit and Cymabay after the latter made the point on clinical trials of its drug candidate in Phase II in the indication PBC (Primary Biliary Cholangitis).
According to him, “this candidate is interesting because it is an agonist PPAR delta, that is to say a product which has a mechanism of action similar to that of Elafibranor, the flagship product of Genfit.” The analyst points out that “this validates the approach adopted by Genfit and we can expect the clinical results to be significant in the light of those obtained during the different phases II.”
* STMICROELECTRONICS has posted a gain of 2.03% to 8,883 euros, while the CEO has confirmed a growth in line with expectations and an acceleration for the S2.
(Charlotte Brichaux and Laetitia Volga river, edited by Jean-Michel Belot)
© 2016 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved.
Reuters content is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party content providers. Any copying, republication gold redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters shall not be liable for any errors gold delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. “Reuters” and the Reuters Logo are trademarks of Thomson Reuters and its affiliated companies.