Vincent Bolloré is definitely on all fronts since the beginning of the year. The largest shareholder of Telecom Italia now holds 22.8% of its capital, against 21.39% in January, said the Italian operator and the French group. Vivendi acquired 190.2 million shares between 16 and 19 February. A decision not very surprising when you know that Vincent Bolloré has done everything to stay in the capital of the Italian operator and the French had presented himself as an “industrial and non-financial investor” and an actor “engaged over the long term. “
Five instructions before responding:
- Stay in the context of the article. For more general discussions you can use our forums.
- Develop your argument. Messages whose sole purpose is to put oil on the fire will be modified or deleted without notice by the editor.
- Follow the players in the computer and other readers. Aggressive messages, vulgar, hateful, etc. be modified or deleted without notice by the editor.
- For any comments regarding the content of the article, to report a mistake, a misspelling, omission, thank you contact us by e exclusively -mail.
- Read it, do not use excessive capitalization and enjoy using the browser by activating spell checking
You must create a Freezone account and be logged in to post a comment.